A head of the expected meeting of Pope Francis, the Bishop of Rome and ex official leader of the worldwide Catholic Church with United Arab Emirates officials; Qatar took the lead in what it seems “lobbying the Pope” to end the Gulf crisis. Dr Ali bin Smaikh Al Marri, Chairman of National
Home Posts tagged Pope Francis may mediate Gulf Crisis Solution
- Jersey City mayor says kosher store targeted in deadly shooting
- ‘Sensitivity readers’, a new must in the US publishing world?
- South Korean police seek charges against BTS’ Jung Kook over car crash
- Food Picks Podcast: Fragrant bamboo-whisked matcha and hand-made soba under $10
- Taiwanese boy band Little Tigers reportedly planning to reunite for concert tour in 2020