NEW DELHI: The Union ministry of health on Friday issued guidelines on preventive measures to be followed by people at workplaces and hotels to contain the spread of the Covid-19.
As per the guidelines, a temperature of 24-30 degree Celsius should be maintained and there should be a relative humidity of 40-70% at workplaces.
Here are the other guidelines issued by the health ministry:
* Staff residing in containment zones have to inform supervisory officer and work from home.
* Avoid frontline work and take extra precaution for high-risk employees, such as older people and pregnant employees.
* Mandatory sanitizer dispensers and thermal screening provisions at entrance.
* Only asymptomatic staff/visitor to be allowed inside the office.
* Officer/visitors/staff to be allowed entry only if wearing masks.
* Separate entry and exit for officers, staff and visitors.
* Specific markings with sufficient distance for queue management and social distancing norms.
* Proper crowd management in parking lots and outside the premises.
* Staff/drivers residing in containment zones should not be allowed to drive vehicles. Drivers to maintain social distancing.
* Suspend issue of visitors/temporary passes and screen permitted visitors properly.
* Meeting to be held through video conferences.
* Staggering of office hours, lunch hours/coffee breaks.
* Limited number of people in elevators.
* Ensure regular supply of hand sanitizers/soap/running water in washrooms
* Posters/stRead More – Source