Pot plants make a house cozier and more beautiful. However, there are so many different flowers to choose from that it’s easy to get lost in the variety.
Bright Side has sorted them (3 plants for 5 rooms) for you. They will not only make your house more beautiful but will also be useful.
- Lady palm trees clear the air of ammonia, which is very useful after you clean the bathroom with different detergents.
- Chinese evergreens can help you get rid of formaldehyde in the air (cosmetics usually contain it). The best place for this plant is next to the shower.
- European ivy absorbs carbon dioxide better than any other plant. It also clears the air of toxins, formaldehyde, and heavy metals.
- Sansevieria trifasciata emits oxygen at nighttime and clears the air of toxins, which will significantly improve the quality of your sleep.
- Spathiphyllum easily absorbs industrial and home toxins (acetone, benzol, and ammonia). It is especially useful after decorating when the air is full of dangerous chemicals.
- Phalaenopsis is a plant with wonderful flowers. It emits a lot of oxygen at nighttime and clears the air of toluene.
- Coffea is a natural filter. It clears the air of benzol, formaldehyde, phenol, and trichloroethylene.
- Hibiscus creates a favorable microclimate. The phytoncides this plant emits make the air healthier and clearer. Other plants start growing better when they are near hibiscus.
Cyclamen can help to get rid of insomnia, chronic tiredness, depression, and irritability.
- Dracaena reflexa clears benzol and formaldehyde from the air (found in wallpapers, paints, curtains, and carpets).
Chlorophytum gets rid of the formaldehyde in car emissions and tobacco smoke. It also moisturizes air very well.
Benjamin fig clears the air of benzol, trichloroethylene (found in carpet detergents, glue, and many other things), and phenol.
- Aloe clears the air of benzol (found in detergents) and formaldehyde.
- Stephanotis floribunda makes the air in the kitchen more healthy. The plant is very grateful for good care, and it will give you beautiful flowers all year long.
Saintpaulia’s advantage is that it scares away ants from your house.
Which flowers do you have at home? Tell us in the comment section below!Let's