Kevin Spacey's new film Billionaire Boys Club made a pitiful £98 on its opening day in cinemas, according to reports.
The movie was the last project he filmed before being accused of sexual assault by dozens of young men in the US and the UK since the 80s.
The crime drama, also starring Ansel Elgort and Taron Egerton, opened in cinemas in the US on Friday.
It was shown at 10 cinemas across the country, meaning the average earnings per location was £9.90 – not even the cost of two tickets, the Hollywood Reporter said.
The poor showing makes it the worst ever for a film starring 59-year-old Spacey.
The movie was first released last month on DVD, Amazon Prime Video and other VOD platforms.
Billionaire Boys Club is based on the true story of a group of rich young men in Los Angeles in the early 1980s who started a club of the film's name to run a Ponzi scheme.
Spacey plays Beverly Hills high roller Ron Levin, which is not a starring role.
In the wake of the scandal, the actor was fired from the Netflix series House of Cards and Ridley Scott's All the Money In The World, where his scenes were cut and he was replaced by Christopher Plummer.
His International Emmy Founders award, which he received last year, was taken away from him and his publicist dropped him.
Distributor Vertical Entertainment said it made the decision to release Billionaire Boys Club as they did not think the "reprehensible allegations of one person's past" should be at the expense of the entire cast and crew.
It said Spacey's behaviour was not publicly known at the time of filming and that he has "a small, supporting role".
Spacey, who said in 1999 he was not gay, came out as gay last year as he apologised to actor Anthony Rapp for a drunken sexual advance he had allegedly made – but said he did not remember.
More from Kevin Spacey
The former artistic director of the Old Vic has also been investigated by the Metropolitan Police over allegations of sexual assault in London.
The actor has not been arrested or charged with any crime.